Pattaya, a tourist Mecca in the Gulf of Thailand, is well known for its vibrant culture. With an array of cultures, traditions, people, landscapes, and history offered to tourists, Pattaya is one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in the world. From sandy beaches to scenic coral reefs, lush forests to fancy markets, ancient monasteries to spicy street food, Pattaya offers something for everyone as per their taste. You can visit Thailand’s national treasures like Ayutthaya and Lopburi once you reach Pattaya. It is a vibrant coastal destination located 140 km away from Bangkok. Pattaya’s well-known nightlife and pristine beaches are among the main draws, bringing thousands of people each year, which makes flight tickets to Pattaya the best-selling in the world.
This exotic island, Ao Pattaya, is built around a wide crescent-shaped bay and offers a myriad of enthralling adventure activities. A few of these include windsurfing, bungee jumping, water skiing, skydiving, snorkelling, go-karting, sailing, Muay Thai, and so on. Pattaya is the ideal place for adventurous eaters who prefer authentic street flavours over luxury dining experiences. Pattaya has a diverse range of traditional eateries, including Chinese, Thai, French, and Italian cuisine.
Get Cheap Flight Ticket Deals
With so much to do in Pattaya, let’s know how to book Flight Tickets to Pattaya on a budget:
● OnGoEazy suggests booking flight tickets to Pattaya at least four weeks before the departure date. This ensures that you get the best available deals.
● As most travellers visit Pattaya in June, July, and November, we recommend that you avoid those months. It is the high-season months when the flight tickets to Pattaya are expensive, and the popular locations are overly-crowded.
● The cheapest month to book flight tickets to Pattaya is February. Summers are usually quieter in Pattaya as the mercury rises. Besides, the soothing winds become a little harsh for those who like chilly weather.
● Call OnGoEazy’s expert travel advisors and unlock the latest offers and deals on airplane tickets to Pattaya.
● You can’t fly directly to Pattaya. OnGoEazy suggests you book your tickets to Pattaya by booking for either of the two available airport options. Situated in the capital city of Bangkok, both Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) and Bangkok Don Mueang International (DMK) are 85.51 km and 112.96 km away from Pattaya, respectively. OnGoEazy recommends booking flight tickets to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi (BKK) as you may find cheaper fares for that air.
Now that you are well-versed on how to flight tickets to Pattaya without burning a hole in your pocket, it is time you pick up your phone and dial our number to get the best available airfares for Pattaya. Build the perfect itinerary with the help of our travel consultants, who are available 24/7 to help you. So what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for cheap flight tickets to Pattaya, follow these simple tips and tricks to book flight tickets to Pattaya on a budget.